|Pink Topaz / ピンクトパーズ|
|First Appearance:||Chapter 59|
|Status:||Taken by the Moon People|
|Family:||The other gems|
|Teammate:||Yellow Diamond (former)|
Pink Topaz (ピンクトパーズ, Pinku Topāzu) is one of the Gems, who presumably did patrol duty. They are currently a captive on the moon.
They are assumed to have a pink color feature. Their hair is parted to the left, with sharp edges accentuating the wave. Their bangs fall to the right of their head, away from their sight. Two frontal locks are present on either side of their head. From their appearance in the manga, they seem to be quite joyful.
- They were taken by the Moon People prior to the story while partnered with Yellow Diamond.
- They appear in chapter 59 of volume 8 for a panel.
- In chapter 59, volume 8, they're shown along with their other missing siblings, Ruby, Green Diamond, and Sapphire.
- Yellow Diamond mentions they wish to talk with them again, even if they can't return like Phosphophyllite did.
- Yellow Diamond mentions them amongst the gems they want to apologize to if they get to see them again on the Moon.
Like how other Gems treated each other, it can be assumed that Pink Topaz has nice relationships with their other siblings and also like and trust their sensei.
- Mineral: Silicate
- Chemistry: Al2(F,OH)2SiO4
- Color: Pink
Topaz is a silicate mineral of aluminium and fluorine, crystallizes in theorthorhombic system, and its crystals are mostly prismatic terminated by pyramidal and other faces. Pure topaz is colorless and transparent but is usually tinted by impurities; typical topaz is wine red, yellow, pale gray, reddish-orange, or blue brown. It can also be white, pale green, blue, gold, pink (rare), reddish-yellow or opaque to transparent/translucent. The color varieties are often identified simply by hue name—blue topaz, pink topaz, and so forth—but there are also a couple of special trade names.
Pink topaz is one of the accepted hue to be called imperial topaz and one of the gem's most expensive colors. It's rare in natural form, or can be made with heat treatment or another enchantment technique called thin-film deposition.Topaz is pleochroic, meaning that the gem can show different colors in different crystal directions. It's hardness is 8. Imperial topaz is the gem of the 23rd anniversary.